Your Complete Business IT Solution
Benefit from Managed IT Services today
Business computers can quickly become a time drain if you attempt to battle the complexity (and stress) of resolving IT issues in-house.
The biggest benefit to a business in using a managed IT service is that it takes away all IT responsibilities from you or your staff.
This allows you to focus on your business and lets us set up your computers and IT infrastructure, including business backup solutions, to best practice standards.
We can also tailor a Service Level Agreement (SLA) to suit the specific needs of your business.
Why Have a Service Level Agreement?
Depending on the Service Level Agreement that you sign with us we will provide you with a number of different managed IT service benefit options:
- One size doesn't fit all. We will customise your SLA to best suit you.
- Security is paramount. We will ensure your business’s information integrity and privacy.
- Prevention is better than cure. We offer business server maintenance and/or server management.
- Optimal uptime. We give you complete peace of mind when it comes to IT reliability.
- VIP status. We give you the highest priority in all work queues.
- Not if, but when. We offer guaranteed turnaround and response times.
- Choose your level. We have an optional 24/7 availability clause.
- Experts at your disposal. We grant you access to our extensive IT knowledge pool.
- Any business. Any size. We offer customised support at all IT levels, whether it’s just you and your small business computer, you have multiple business computers or your needs are much broader.
- Get to the issue. We offer a fault-finding system as standard in all SLAs.
- Keeping prices reasonable. We charge market price on IT-related hardware and software, which means costs for your business computer repair will never blow out unfairly.
- Back it up. We have backup solutions for business of all sizes, as we cater for both managed data backups and offsite data backup storage.
- Little extras. We allow full-time access to a host of managed value-added IT services.
- Systems that work. We have dedicated IT quality control processes and procedures in place.