Business IT Services
The benefits of Managed It Services
The biggest benefit to using a managed IT service is that it takes the IT responsibilities away from you.
This allows you to focus on your business and let us handle the complexity (and stress) for your IT infrastructure.
We can also tailor a Service Level Agreement (SLA) to suit the specific needs of your business.
Why Have a Service Level Agreement?
Depending on the Service Level Agreement that you sign with us we will provide you with a number of different managed IT service benefit options:
- One size doesn't fit all. We will customise your SLA to best suit you.
- Security is paramount. We will ensure your businesses’ information integrity and privacy.
- Prevention is better than cure. We offer server maintenance and/or server management.
- Optimal Uptime. We give you complete peace of mind when it comes to IT reliability.
- VIP Status. We give you the highest priority in all work queues.
- Not if, but when. We offer guaranteed turn around and response times.
- Choose your level. We have an optional 24/7 availability clause.
- Experts at your disposal. We grant you access to our extensive IT knowledge pool.
- Any business. Any size. We offer customised support at all IT levels.
- Get to the issue. We offer a fault finding system as standard in all SLA’s.
- Keeping Prices Reasonable. We charge market price on IT related hardware and software.
- Back It Up. We cater for both managed data backups and offsite data backup storage.
- Little Extras. We allow full time access to a host of managed IT added value services.
- Systems that Work. We have dedicated IT quality control processes and procedures in place.